Equipping marriages to be a living sign of God’s passionate love for the world
We believe that marriage between one male and one female is a covenantal relationship that points to our ultimate marriage between Christ and His bride, the church. God desires for us to be equipped to love as He loves – freely, totally, faithfully and fruitfully. The stakes are high. As John Paul II put it, “The union of man and woman builds and shapes families, families shape neighborhoods, neighborhoods shape communities, communities shape cities, cities shape states, states shape nations, nations shape world. When the marital union breaks down, eventually so does everything resting on it.”
We want all couples to experience God’s design for a purposeful, joyful, and intimate marriage. To build and support high quality marriages that impact families for generations, we offer workshops, seminars, retreats, coaching, small groups, and other resources throughout the year that integrate Biblical principles with practical tools like Emotionally Healthy Relationships skills.
Here are some ways you can connect with our marriage community:
- Premarital counseling: Through our premarital process we desire to give you the most valuable wedding present we can: a loving, lasting investment in your relationship as you prepare to make a lifelong commitment to one another. Learn more about our premarital process.
- Connecting with other couples: We have several small groups running where you can build relationships with other couples and connect with them over the challenges and joys of marriage and parenting. See the list of marriage small groups currently available.
- Deepening your marriage: Perhaps everything is running relatively smoothly in your marriage right now, but you sense that there’s a greater level of intimacy that you can aspire to. The well of marriage is deep and God always has more for us. Come join us for Marriage Equipping Workshops throughout the year to foster a new level of joy and passion in your relationship. See the schedule of upcoming events.
- Finding help: If you feel stuck in your marriage, retreading the same arguments over and over, or if you feel like everything is broken and there’s nothing worth salvaging anymore, we’d love to connect you with counseling and other resources that will help you restore hope in your marriage. Check out the list of counselors we recommend and get in touch if you have any questions.
Available Small Groups
Gather together with 7-12 others for deeper connection and growth. Contact one of the leaders below if you would like to join a small group.
|Elmhurst Marriage SG With Kids||Sunday||Afternoon||Small Group - Adults||New Life Fellowship Church|
Elmhurst Marriage SG With Kids
Leader: Anna Lee-Winans
We are married couples with children. Our small group meets in Elmhurst every three weeks on Sunday afternoon to discuss and pray through the sermon that was preached on the day of our meeting.
For more information, contact Anna at email@example.com.
|Flushing Marriage Small Group||Friday||Evening||Small Group - Adults||Flushing||New Life Fellowship Church|
Flushing Marriage Small Group
Leader: Hector Pabon
Led by Hector and Adelaide Pabon our desire is to share life together as married couples and spend time praying for one another. We use the sermon notes as a place to start our discussions. Contact Hector at Hlp51@verizon.net
|Forest Hills Parents and Kids play date||Thursday||Morning||Small Group - Adults||Forest Hills/Rego Park||New Life Fellowship Church|
Forest Hills Parents and Kids play date
Leader: Gina Bell
The goal is to make friends organically, with potentially like-minded people to do community with. We will provide bagels and donuts or pastries to share and make friends over highs and lows while the kids play.
|Long Island Community||Friday||Evening||Small Group - Adults||Long Island||New Life Fellowship Church|
Long Island Community
Leader: Scott Chung
Join us as we meet with other married couples to talk and read the bible. Contact Scott at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
|Long Island Marriage Group||Varies||Varies||Small Group - Adults||Long Island||New Life Fellowship Church|
Long Island Marriage Group
Leader: Oscar Marrero
Join us as we complete EH Skills with other married couples. Contact Oscar at email@example.com for start date.
|Long Island Married & Parenting||Saturday||Afternoon||Small Group - Adults||Long Island||New Life Fellowship Church|
Long Island Married & Parenting
Leader: Juanita Yang
The small group will meet in Long Island on the third Saturday of every month from 4PM - 6PM. Baby sitter will be hired for child care. The small group will focus on the topic of parenting and marriage.
|Manhattan Midtown Marriage||Wednesday||Evening||Small Group - Adults||Midtown Manhattan||New Life Fellowship Church|
Manhattan Midtown Marriage
Leader: Raymond Tieu
A marriage group seeking an authentic raw community where we can be vulnerable and transparent about our successes and struggles.
|Small Group- Police Officer Marriage Group||Monday||Evening||Small Group - Adults||Woodside||New Life Fellowship Church|
Small Group- Police Officer Marriage Group
Leader: Silvett Garcia-Tsuang
Police Officers and their spouses meet once a month in someones home to share life and support each other.
Please contact Silvett at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- No upcoming events are scheduled